Generation 2004 is today – and by far – the most voted individual staff organisation in the Commission. Nevertheless, for the administration it seems not to be enough that we have consistently grown our representation share.
To be heard by the highest spheres of HR of the Commission and become a real force for change it is important that we grow further. Not just in the polls, but also in the number of members we have in our ranks. A strong membership is our most significant calling card when lobbying our cause with anyone that matters.
We invite you to support Generation 2004 by becoming a member of our organisation and by getting other colleagues to join us too. If you like what we do and you’d like to assist further, please feel free to add a donation to your membership fee.
Join us now and don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about how to get involved.
Membership fees and payment methods
These are the yearly fees for the different types of membership and grade differences of Generation 2004:
- 30€ for AD/AST grade 7 or above
- 20€ for Contract Agents, Local Agents, AD/AST grade 6 or lower and adherent.
- Local Agents with salaries below 1150€ are exempted from the membership fees.
The annual fees (paid per calendar year) can be paid by:
- Bank transfer: IBAN BE 55 3631 0832 0344, SWIFT BBRUBEBB. Please think of making an automatic yearly transfer to be paid anytime during the month of January.
- Please note that the payment option is currently unavailable and will be back soon. During this time thank you for using the above option.