Generation 2004 is today – and by far – the most voted individual staff organisation in the Commission. Nevertheless, for the administration it seems not to be enough that we have consistently grown our representation share.
To be heard by the highest spheres of HR of the Commission and become a real force for change it is important that we grow further. Not just in the pools, but also in the number of members we have in our ranks. A strong membership is our most significant calling card when lobbying our cause with anyone that matters.
We invite you to support Generation 2004 by becoming a member of our organisation and by getting other colleagues to join us too.
Join us now and don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about how to get involved.
Membership fees and payment methods
These are the yearly fees for the different types of membership and grade differences of Generation 2004:
- 20€ for AD/AST grade 7 or above
- 10€ for Contract Agents, Local Agents, AD/AST grade 6 or lower and adherent.
The annual fees (paid per calendar year) can be paid by:
- : Use the form below to make a payment using PayPal. Please beware that PayPal charges us a fee of 3.4% plus 0.35€ per received transfer and in order for us to get the full fee amount, the transfer by PayPal is slightly higher than the fees announced above. You may of course pay totally free of charges by using one of the next two methods of payment.
Since fees are paid per calendar year and preferably early in the year, PayPal recurrent payment is only available from January until February. During the rest of the year the form executes a single payment.
- Bank transfer: IBAN BE 55 3631 0832 0344, SWIFT BBRUBEBB. Please think of making an automatic yearly transfer to be paid anytime during the month of January.
- Cash, please contact us and we’ll send you our nearest ‘contact point’ colleague; he/she will collect the payment from you, delivering a formal receipt.