Generation 2004 is organising computer-based multiple-choice test (CBT) training to provide you with techniques to pass the contract agents selection tool (CAST) or the CBT phase of any European Personnel Selection Office (EPSO) competition.
The final objective is to guarantee that candidates master the CBT methodology. The training sessions will go through the theory of the exercises and share a practical methodology and exercises for practice at home, with the possibility of addressing doubts in the following session.
- 4 sessions x 1 hour 50 minutes (preferably evenings or weekends)
- 3 sessions on test theory and methodology
1 session on revision and questions and answers (Q&A)
- YaSemosEuropeos (YSE) has its own platform where the participants can practice questions (30 numerical, 30 verbal, 40 abstract and 40 field related (at least for the main CAST profiles: law, policy, project manager). All questions are in English.
- The number of participants is limited to guarantee the quality of the learning and the follow-up of each student.
- YSE has provided CBT training since 2018 with a high rate of success and satisfaction from the students and they have a methodology based on their own experience dealing with EPSO competitions.
- Subscription: as soon as we have the minimum number of participants (12), Generation 2004 will organise the course with YSE.
- The participation fee is EUR 60. Priority will be given to our members, but becoming a member is not a precondition to attend the course. If you wish to attend the course please fill in this form and we’ll get in touch.
As ever, please contact us if you have any questions or comments.