Generation 2004 is glad to inform you that the deadline for Local agents to decide whether they would like to accept the new Local Agent conditions is now extended to 31 December 2021.
If you wish to have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
We would like to draw your attention to the following:
- Whether to accept the package or not is an individual decision, there is no need to have a collection decision on this;
- The health coverage arrangement for the Delegation (LA Medical or Private health insurance) does not depend on the contract package;
- The LA Medical decision two Annexes with different ceilings and coverage. Local agents who decide to accept the new LA Conditions will be subject to a different Annex;
- Provident fund contribution rate is a Delegation level decision, accepting or not the new LA conditions will not affect this;
- Your severance grant entitlement (if applicable) will be kept in case you decide to sign the new package;
- Promotion for Local agents under the new LA conditions will be 2 extra steps while Framework rules remain at 1 extra step;
Our G2004 Delegation team will soon arrange regional meetings to clarify any questions you may have.
For Staff in Delegations, by Staff in Delegations #TeamGeneration2004