*Deadline for application: Friday 23 September 2022 23.59 CET.*
Generation 2004, the largest staff organisation in the Commission, is looking for a motivated colleague to reinforce our team in Brussels. It is a full-time job where you will be seconded from your service to Generation 2004. Please beware that the colleague selected must already be placed in Brussels.
If you are employed in the Commission as an official (administrator (AD), assistant (AST) or secretary/clerk (AST/SC)), as a Contract Agent (CA) or as a Temporary Agent (TA), you can apply for the job!
We are looking for a colleague to:
- maintain the Generation 2004 website from both the technical and web design perspectives;
- maintain and further develop in-house tools to help drive the business of Generation 2004;
- be in charge of the technical implementation of surveys for Commission staff using EU Survey;
- assist in analysing data to help form Generation 2004 political positions;
- will be involved in the publishing of our website articles and the mailing of our newsletter as well as other communication activities.
The colleague we are looking for should have a background in IT with:
- advanced knowledge of Excel and VBA;
- knowledge of website administration and management;
- WordPress knowledge is a plus.
The ideal candidate would also:
- have a sense for human resources management in the Commission
- be highly committed to the goals and objectives of Generation 2004;
- have excellent drafting and communication skills;
- be an excellent and motivated team player with a drive to take initiative;
- have a distinct ability to listen to others and give valuable input to our team.
Deadline for application: Friday 23 September 2022 23.59 CET.
If you are not interested but know someone you believe is and is also a good match to our team and work, please feel free to forward the message.
For more information please contact us.
Your Generation 2004 team