*Deadline for application: Friday 20 January 2023 16.00 CET.*
Generation 2004 is the largest staff organisation in the Commission. We are a dynamic and motivated team of 16 colleagues who are highly committed to supporting staff in all HR-related matters. We are looking for a motivated colleague to join us. This would be a full-time job where you will be seconded from your service to Generation 2004.
We are looking for a colleague (preferably, but not exclusively, assistant (AST), secretary/clerk (AST/SC)) or Contract Agent (CA)) who:
- is highly committed to the goals and objectives of our organisation;
- has excellent drafting and communication skills;
- is an excellent and motivated team player with a drive to take initiative especially in offering conferences/events to colleagues in various HR-related topics;
- has a distinct ability to listen to others and give valuable input to our team.
We are offering a position which entails:
- organising and proactively participating in conferences/events on the many topics our staff organisation is dealing with, especially AST and AST/SC related issues;
- advocating the positions of Generation 2004 in the many joint committees with DG HR;
- drafting articles for the Generation 2004 newsletter;
- contributing to setting the strategic orientation of Generation 2004.
We would highly appreciate a proactive colleague who has the ability to act and react in a politically sensitive environment.
Deadline for application: Friday 20 January 2023 16.00 CET.
For more information please contact Eva Lieber on Teams or skype or via email.
If you are not interested but know someone you believe is and is also a good match to our team and work, please feel free to forward the message.
Your Generation 2004 team