We’d like to hear your views on upcoming changes, please come along (virtually) on Friday 10 September at 13.30 to discuss what you’d like to see happen.
Our proposed agenda is as follows, but feel free to raise any issue that needs our input.
- working time and hybrid working decision
- the return to the office starting 20 September
- electoral reform proposals: transparency in the ballot lists
- the general assembly of the local staff committee (13 September)
- any other business, check out our 8 September newsletter for current issues
Here is the webex for Friday 10 September at 13.30, the password is in the newsletter email sent to Brussels-based staff.
Everyone, please let us know of any issues you’d like us to prepare or add to the agenda. Feel free to add a comment below.
Update 10.09.2021 potential other topics for discussion
- HR strategy: fit for the future (Au quotidien, MyIntracomm, 10.09.2021) sets out proposed changes to: